Not signed in (Sign In)
whd-forums-move-to-thwack

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Member
    • CommentAuthorcgkevc
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2011

I have only one request type but when my clients go to the request page they still need to select a request type from the drop down.

If they leave the request type blank then they are still presented with a form its just that they can't fill it in or hit save.

My users are easily confused! Can I set a default request type?

2. Member
    • CommentAuthormichaeld
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2011

Just a bump in the thread, I am also after the same feature.
    I'd like to be able to set a default request type, that way when FAQs are loaded up, it will default to showing all FAQ document for that category.
    Is there any way to do this?

3. Member
    • CommentAuthorkanehj
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2012

Another bump here. This would be nice to have a default set of FAQs and an initial Instruction box show up. Particularly handy for first time users.

4. Member
    • CommentAuthorjpike
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2013

I'd like to bump this as well. Would be greatly appreciated.

• CommentAuthorrcullen

+1

I would vote in favor of adding this feature.

6. Member
    • CommentAuthorjazzyolaa

<blockquote><cite>Posted By: kanehj</cite><p>Another bump here. This would be nice to have a default set of FAQs and an initial Instruction box show up. Particularly handy for first time users.</p> </blockquote>

I +1 this request.. some way of providing initial instruction set would be great.

Help Desk Software  |  Free Help Desk Software  |  Help Desk Software Comparison

© 2003-2013 SolarWinds. All Rights Reserved.